We are now starting to implement our latest BINC™ 3D visual models improvement in a new release for 2019. Our technical team has worked hard during this last year to get the next version of BINC™ 3D models ready for our customers. After months of upgrading models and testing software performance, our technical team is ready to do the launch. We just call it realism in every detail!
What do our latest BINC™ 3D visual engine bring to you as our customer:
- Extremely fast loading of 3D scenes using the binary BINC file format
- All rendering data contained on Graphics Card just one simple draw call from CPU draws the whole scene
- Using newest OpenGL v4.6
- Full 64 bit support makes it easy to use all Graphics Card memory (currently 12GB on Geforce)
- Full support for 4K textures and larger (flexible extension)
- No limits on number of textures in the scene
- Immersive ready
In sum, BINC™ 3D will give you as a customer an increased realism in every detail, improving the value of your training of your personnel. The GAP between simulation and real will be closer than ever before.
For all our Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) customers, we will contact you to schedule our new hiDRILL™ and hiCRANE™ software releases for Q1, 2019. Be ready to experience a new BINC™ 3D reality in our hiDRILL™ and hiCRANE™ simulators that is “even better than the real thing!”
BINC™ 3D brings a new improved dimension into drilling- and crane simulation training and for your digitization visual tools. Contact us to know more about how our hiDRILL™ and hiCRANE™ simulators can improve your operational safety, efficiency and proficiency.